Philadelphia 2018 Program Details:
The Thinkers Philadelphia 2018 Program is a day long program designed for recent graduates and university students. The group will be facilitated by our founder with guest mentors and facilitators who have also paved and walked a similar path for themselves. They will serve as a support system and confidants for the participants throughout the week.
Over the course of the wekend we will explore the following core questions:
- What does it mean to be a leader in the world today?
- What does it look like to design a life you feel called to live?
- What does it mean to redefine “success” on your own terms?
- How do we create systematic change?
- Do we need to re-design our systems or create alternatives to our world's systems?
We will also do deep dive sessions where you will have the opportunity to work with other participants on ongoing or aspiring projects and businesses to exchange ideas, work through roadblocks, and bring your work and you to greater heights.
When you join our program, you're in for a community and experience that will last beyond our weekend together. It is just the beginning. You will have ongoing support and resources that will help you on your journey towards designing a life you feel called to live.
Are you ready to get started?
Your investment: $15 (to cover food and space)
Request application materials below!