Work With Us!
Marketing Research/Strategy Intern
The Thinkers, LLC is a leadership training program for college students who are creatives, thought leaders, and entrepreneurs. Our mission is to inspire the next generation to unlock their limitless potential, radically transform what it means to be a leader in the world today, and design a life they feel called to live post-college. We are currently planning our first pilot program in France and are looking for someone who can help us compile data and information of universities and potential partners across the United States to help promote and market our program.
As an intern your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and gathering data from universities across the United States including potential partner programs
- Assisting in the execution and marketing of the program
- Working to set-up communication channels within platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Mailchimp
- We are looking for...
- Someone who is a self-starter and is able to learn quickly. They do not have to have an advanced understanding of Marketing and Strategy, but must have the willingness and dedication to learn as they go.
- Someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about joining a new company whose mission is to radically transform leadership in our world today.
- Someone who is creative and expressive and is willing to explore unique modes of marketing and promotion
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org